Friday, November 09, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Sorry my loyal blogging fans (Fun Guv) that I haven't posted in a while. Without too many details, I had technical issues that are too boring to blog about. Really, really boring. I'm getting sleepy just typing this. Seriously.

I promise to pick up Animal's challenge of 8 random things in the next few days. I've also got new blog fodder about my long time nemesis for a new post.

In the meantime, just a quick observation. I've recently changed positions (in a non-sexual way) at my work. New wing, same floor (maybe if is WAS in a sexual way, it would've involved a raise). Well, the bathrooms in this area use those automatic scent dispensers to cover up any foul oders in the corporate toilet. Except, this dispenser shoots out something that smells like a cross between a bowl of Fruit Loops and the inside of a children's chewable aspirin bottle (orange flavored, natch). Really, I've got issues doing my business in the midst of all that fruity goodness. It's a bowel-stopper. It has cork capabilities. No wonder there are more cranky people around here...


-K

2 comments:

Animal said...

Yay! Sexual innuendo AND scatological humor! Now THAT'S entertainment!

Fun Guv said...

As I clicked to go to your blog I thought to myself...sure hope she's finally updated! YEAH you did! (now if I can get Mike to sit down at the computer!)

We have one of those scented things in our bathroom at work too, but it's a little too low cuz sometimes it actually will spray you if you're not careful - eeewwww!