Thursday, February 07, 2008

Farewell, cruel world!

I just wanted to post for the last time, fair reader. Soon enough, my arms will fall off; my back will seize; and my ass muscles will never recover. No, no. I've not had the best night of my life with Mr. COG (as he is on a business trip this week). You see, dear reader of COG, Mr. Cold Meiser shit about a foot of heavy wet snow all over my yard. And I've spent about 3 hours today shoveling the 75 foot driveway. By hand. By myself. Because the snowblower wouldn't toss that crap for anything.

Did I mention that I'm sick of winter? And oh, by the way, we're getting 3 more inches tomorrow? Sorry, 3 inches doesn't impress me as a measurement with ANYTHING. Especially snow and male genitalia. I think I'm changing my mind on New Year's resolutions: I resolve to reside in a warm climate.


-K

2 comments:

Fun Guv said...

Ugh! That snow was nice and heavy wasn't it?

Everyone makes fun of our huge northern michigan snowblower...until we get the crap that dumped on us this week. I was able to get through it, plus the crud at the end of the driveway left by the plows like a hot knife through butter.

L*I*S*A said...

The clearing crews here in MI could learn a lesson or two from the studs in New England. Now you want to see snow removal look sexy? Go there.