Friday, June 08, 2007

Hot Damn!

Well, I promised a story about the howler monkeys losing their shit over the truck parked at the side of the road in Playa de Potrero, but I've gotta comment first on two things I read this morning:

1) Grey's Anatomy does not renew Isaiah Washington's contract for next season - Holy Shit! You mean the PC Police actually work for more than one or two groups now? They actually stick up for gays as well? I thought I'd never see the day. Figured that gays would stay second class citizens along with most Asian people for the rest of my existence. I think the situation really need'nt be looked at as a "gay issue". It boils down to having a disruptive employee in the work environment. I would assume if I would call my coworker a derogatory slur and started a fist fight with another, I would be fired. Probably a lot quicker than he was. I would think working on that set between the time of the incident and now had to have been a difficult place to work and be creative, that's for sure. Good for you, powers that be on Grays!

2) Paris Hilton will be put back in jail - this is the one I really like. Because she is white, rich and young means she only has to spend 3 of her 23 day sentence in jail?!? Like hell! And apparently the LA district attorney agrees with me, b/c he is hauling her ass back to court today by her hair extensions and trying his damndest to put that shit back behind bars. The sheriff's office claims it was due to a "medical emergency", but the smutty word in cyberspace is she had a raging herpes outbreak brought on by stress and needed medical attention. Send that dirty poon to the medical ward, damn it! I hope they make an example of her for other celeb-u-tards out there that think they can drive drunk, crash their cars, drive the wrong way down the freeway and drink underage and there are no penalties; no consequences for this. HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Ok, got that out. Back to the regular blogging soon...Happy Friday!

-K

1 comment:

Animal said...

We're on a Vulcan mind-meld with these two issues. Well said, and 'nuff said!