Friday, September 22, 2006

Apologies and Weddings

I didn't realize it's been almost a month since my last post! Not a good way to hold your audience captive for sure...I'll try to be a better blogger in the future...


In this webisode, I want to give a shout out to my friends Jeff and Sue who are getting married next Saturday up in TC. Way to go, guys! I'm ecstatic that they are finally (I agree with Sue, Jeff) tying the knot! Here's an embarassing story for Jeff: I remember the day of their very first date. I was driving home from GR and called Jeff to keep awake. He was nervous/excited/peeing his pants over this date he was getting ready for. He had been corresponding w/Sue for a while, and was super nervous to meet her in person. I knew this girl must be special; Jeff doesn't work up a sweat for no reason (unless it involves wildlife). Looking forward to the long weekend with my very dear friends and witnessing this very special event! Go Team Emrich!

I'm also lamenting the death of Summer. Why, oh why, must I now wear socks?

1 comment:

Animal said...

I'm with you, Kim: the weddings of friends are always great times. Have fun!

And, if you want a song to go along with your "end of summer lament," see if you can dig up "Summer's Almost Over" by Cheryl Wheeler.