Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey all! Hope everyone had a good weekend. My husband and I were weekend warriors, doing a major landscaping project. Of course, we pick a weekend that had average temps of 95 farenheit. Uncool! Fortunately, I've had a massage appointment set up for after work today. My shoulders are killing me!

I'm not complaining about the heat, don't get me wrong. We really haven't had hot temps this summer at all, and I like it warm. I just don't care for back-breaking manual labor in "did i die and go to hell already" hot.

Not much else to post today. I've just realized that this whole post looks like the work of an 85 year old woman. Oy vey! My aching back! Oy vey! The heat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy vey snookums- hope your pains have eased. Take a salt bath.....guess who!