Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bamboo shoots and water torture

Are both preferable than the BORE-dom I have at work this week. How many websites can I hit in a day? Turns out, quite a few...any web suggestions for Snoore-fest Friday?

-K


P.S. On a running note, I've been a lazy pig since December 23. I've resolved to continue my lazy, non-running streak until January 2, just to treat myself before I buckle down on the "sticks and twigs" diet and training for the next half. I doubt I will make it that long w/o lacing up the shoes, but I'm going to try my best! Everyone needs a goal...mine is sloth. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

How about one of my fave websites:

http://www.icanhascheeseburger.com/

It's hilarious, if you enjoy laughing at pics of animals with zany captions.

Also, there are hours of enjoyment to be found on youtube.com.