Friday, October 13, 2006

Missile-anus Junk

Shout out to my friend Kyle for the today's title, try using a file folder by that name. It helps to deal with the inanity of work...

First Topic: Go Tigers! I'll admit, I'm a fair-weather friend to our boys. I've been jumping all over this band wagon since about August or so. The real fan that is enjoying this ride to the max is my dad, the true Tiger fan. He's been watching them a long time, even when they stink so bad you need to cover your nose from the stench. I think we should dedicate this playoff run to all of those guys, the ones that have stuck through 22 years of bad times, crappy play, even crappier management.

Second: We had snow showers in the D yesterday. Uncool. It's not even Halloween, I haven't even reconciled the fact that I must now wear socks, and I still haven't put away my golf clubs in hopes of Indian Summer. I'm still holding out hope for a resurgence in the temps. You can pry my cold dead hand off of my driver by Christmas, please...

Third: Please, Mr. Bush, do not let anyone take out North Korean president Kim Jong Il. One day the crazy coot will kick the bucket and we'll be left holding the tab for the millions of refugees leaving that country, but in the meantime let's avoid that bill until it comes due, 'k?


Sorry for the randomness today, but the ADHD is in high gear on a Friday...

2 comments:

Animal said...

Fucking waste of time loser advertising company assholes! Clearly, you'll have to add the "type the curvy letters in the box below" thing to your blog to prevent this kind of scum-sucking tomfoolery.

Kim said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Animal. These f**kers are banished!