Friday, January 30, 2009

I told you it was me...

A new year is supposed to be a time for new resolutions. Apparently keeping up with my blog posts did NOT make the list this year, as this is my first one of 2009 and it's almost February. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

I've had some posting inspiration from my friend Lil' J for 10 random thoughts. The original idea was 25 random thoughts, but I'm not a deep thinker so I'm sticking with 10. I might have done something similar a while back, but none of you have that kind of memory so I think I'm safe. Here goes:

1) The Pistons need to dump some dead weight. And by dead weight I mean Allen Iverson. Joe D, I hope you kept your receipt for that one.

2) I'm not a cold weather girl. It's been in the basement of the deep freeze here since Thanksgiving, with no end in sight. Look up Seasonal Depression on WebMD and my picture appears in the Related Links.

3) My photography has hit a plateau. I need to find some inspiration for a new set of pix! Post some ideas in the comments, faithful COG reader. And keep it clean.

4) We need to find a place to vacation this year within the U.S. We need to go around the July 4th holiday, so again post some ideas in the comments.

5) I am thankful for my friends. Most people would be lucky to have just one friend of the caliber that I have. I can count over half a dozen that have my back and I have theirs. I don't take this for granted.

6) The older I become, the sexier I feel.

7) My job is something I do to earn cash for our vacations and fun stuff. I would quit tomorrow if we had the income.

8) Still can't run regularly because of my back and hips. This depresses me, but I'm trying hard to find fun, alternative exercise in lieu of it.

9) I'm a nerd that does crossword puzzles; cross-stitch; and I'm trying to learn to knit.

10) And for Lil'J....if you're not first, you're last! (fist bump)


Hope the new year is treating you well...

-COG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To address items 2 and 4...I highly recommend a visit to San Diego!

Love,

Matt

Fun Guv said...

Crosswords & cross stitch are not nerdy!

Unknown said...

awesome post!i helpful and agree all in your blog....
ทางเข้าจีคลับ
goldenslot register
GCLUB มือถือ