Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Beat Down

Reports state that the Lakers arrived in Boston Friday night for Game 6. Too bad the game took place on Wednesday....


OHHHH! Did you see it?!? Did you see the beat down?!? Now THAT'S how you tell Kobe Bryant to f**k off! Even my nephews b-ball team could've provided more defense than those tired Laker boys, and most of those kids don't top 5'10". The Celtics were able to cut through the lane like a hot knife through butter, and those LA bitches didn't even put up a fight. YES!

Ahem. (Smoothes the hair). On another note, ran about 3 miles yesterday. Although it was a bit tough, I pushed through it until about 1/10 mile left. Had to stop the jog or would have pooped my pants. For those of you non-runners out there, this is (from what I understand, and if Mike lied I'll kick his ass) a common occurence. Basically, as I run, my insides act like when you shake a pillow case up and down to get the pillow to fit. The pillow eventually falls to the bottom of the case. Well, my insides feel mighty uncomfortable when I'm unable to poop prior to a run. Which was the scenario yesterday. Fortunately, I was done with the run by the time this hit so I made it home. Whew! It was a great day for a run, sunny and not too hot so all in all it was a nice experience.

Hitting the links tomorrow (yes, Monday) for a charity golf outing, so I'll be sun burned and hungover for work on Tuesday. Whee!


-K

No comments: