Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tag, I'm it...the ABC's of me

Hi all! Back from beautiful, sunny Costa Rica (why do I sound like a game show host?)! I'll blog some details about the trip later this week, along with some photos. In the meantime, I've been tagged by Mike P to give out the ABC's of me...feel free to giggle along...

A - Available or Single - I've been madly in love with my husband, even before he was a possibility to be my husband. Been married for almost 3 years now...

B - Best Friend - I'm extremely lucky to have a few people I can call best friend. My husband, my sister, and my friend Barb. All of them are unconditionally supportive and loving, and I cherish them all. Yes, I realize how lucky I am to have even one friend, let alone three.

C - Cake or Pie - Cake. I love a good carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. My fantasy is to eat a whole carrot cake in one sitting, but I've yet to let my guilty Catholic conscience allow it to happen.

D - Drink of Choice - I'll have to go with Warsteiner as well. For the uninitiated, Warsteiner is a German ale. Nice color, great taste. Much better than the piss we call beer in America.

E - Essential items - Gotta have my Ipod now that I have one. If I was lost on a deserted island, I'd want this and a Sony Reader jammed with books.

F - Favorite Color - Red

G - Gummi Bears or Worms - Surprisingly enough, I'm not a gummi snob. It doesn't have to be bears. In fact, my favorite Gummi item are Gummi frogs from Haribo. You can't get them in the US, so I buy a bunch when we go to Deustchland for Christmas. They are lime flavored green Gummi on top and a soft marshmallow-y substance on the bottom. YUM!

H - Hometown - Sterling Heights. Home to subdivisions and strip malls. No good character there, believe me.

I - Indulgence - My geek/nerd side, and my time I spend running. I love to watch all the documentaries and dorky stuff on the Science and Discovery channels, and I always enjoy a good sci-fi movie or tv show.

J - January or February - I'll take February for my birthday and Valentines' Day. January just has the post-holiday let down.

K - Kids - None unless we get the Second Coming.

L - Life is incomplete without - artistic expression. Whether it is taking photos, embroidery, or appreciating other works of art...couldn't make it without that. Have to be creating something...

M - Marriage Date - October 3, 2004

N - Number of siblings - 4. I have two sisters and one brother, all older. I was an "oops" baby 8 years after my parents thought they were done.

O - Oranges or Apples - Oranges. Fresh oranges remind me of going to visit my aunt in Florida when I was a kid.

P - Phobias/Fear - I have an extreme fear of death. Can't dwell on it too long or it can bring me to tears. Check out a website about Indigo Children, pretty sure I fall into this category. I also have a touch of the agoraphobia, but I think it's really that I can't stand people for an extended period of time. When it's time to go, it's time to go...

Q - Favorite Quote - "Hello. My name is Diego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

R - Reasons to smile - The end of the work day; seeing my husband when I get home; watching my nieces and nephews goof around.

S - Season - I'm partial to Fall (both the season and that I'm not really coordinated)

T - Tag three - my three are tagged already! Not fair!

U - Unknown fact about me - I sing. Really, I can sing.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals - Sorry, but I need a big juicy hamburger at that time of the month. Iron!

W - Worst Habits - I bite my nails

X - Xrays or Ultrasounds - I like a nice, lubed up ultrasound any day...

Y - Your favorite foods - Pizza! Beer! Mexican!

Z - Zodiac - I'm a fish, baby...just trying to keep swimming upstream...

Ok, time to wake up now...show's over!

-K

3 comments:

Animal said...

G - actually, my mom got me a bag of those frogs just this last Christmas! She got them from St. Laurent Bros. in Bay City...so, if you get that way, check 'em out.

Q - Yeah! "Princess Bride!" Love it. "No more rhyming, I mean it!"

Mike said...

anybody want a peanut???

Kim said...

I believe it's "Anybody got a peanut?"

Inconceivable!